I've been looking for a CFX or CFC tag that can take in an audio file in
various formats (the more the better) and convert to MP3. I've found
some command-line tools that can do conversions and I've considered
using CFEXECUTE to call that but I'm curious if anyone has some java
code in a CFC wrapper or if there's a good CFX tag out there to do this
type of thing more elegantly than CFEXECUTE to a command-line program.
All we really need to be able to control is the input file, the output
path and the bitrate of the MP3. If the tag returns a final file size or
something like that, that would be an added bonus. Please let me know if
you have experience with this or know of a product. Thanks!

John Burns
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Wyle Laboratories, Inc. | Web Developer