Ben Forta is doing a tour promoting Flex 2 and ColdFusion, and I really think
people should contact their local user group, find out when he's going to be
there, and go. (Details are available on http://www.forta.com.) I'd like to
invite anyone in the New York area to come to the NYCFUG Meeting on Tuesday,
February 21st, at 6:30 PM. Seating is limited, so please RSVP at
http://www.nycfug.org as early as possible.

Attend this presentation (or one in your local area) to learn about the new
Flex, as well as the new ColdFusion integration functionality, which will make
ColdFusion an ideal back-end for Flex. Flex 2 is on the way, and this is your
invitation to be one of the first to experience the future of rich Internet
application development.

A lot has changed in Flex 2, and you can read more about it on
http://labs.macromedia.com/. With new pricing options, new deployment options,
new back-end integration options, and a slew of new features, Flex 2 is going
to change the way we build applications. And for ColdFusion developers, there
has never been a better time to experience it.

When? Tuesday, February 21st, 2006, 6:30 PM (the third Tuesday of the month)

Where? NYU Medical Center, 550 1st Avenue (corner of E. 31st Street)

Room: Alumni Hall A

A copy of ColdFusion 7 Standard will be raffled off to one lucky attendee! We
will be ordering food. Please RSVP on our site (http://www.nycfug.org) so that
we can plan accordingly.

Judith Dinowitz

Co-Manager