Well...that's a great weakness in marketing...imho...

I'm meeting with a client to advise him on his website
and marketing through it and email and one of my
questions will be...who is your current marketing target?
Businesses?  Consumers?  And my advice will be to market
as much as possible to both.

Adobe should create demand for "what a product can do" not
for "the product" and market to everyone who has impact on the
use and benefits of the projects it be used for...IT managers, et al,
who will want to know what the end results of its use will be, and
developers who want to know what it takes to get the end results...

Rick