Furthermore, with this company, there is not a support phone line.  ALL
requests, comments can only be made via email.  Granted, they reply with
an answer to your questions VERY quickly, but not being able to talk to
someone on the phone is frustrating.

Of course, the one time I made a big enough stink that they actually
called me, I couldn't understand a word of what the woman was saying,
nor could I understand her supervisor.  This company seems to employ
many Russian-sounding techs.

Just FYI.  Definitely move somewhere else.  I'm moving as many clients
as possible within the next 6 months.