From: Troy Simpson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Application Security Framework or model available?

CRUD: Create, Read, Update, Delete.

Does anyone know where I could find information and examples of applying
access control on parts of a web application and its data?

For example: I could have a list of users with permissions to projects like
so:

User1:
RUD: Project 1
RU: Project 2
R: Project 3 (Can Read Only Part of the Project)

User 2
R: Project 1 (Can Read All of the Project)
RU: Project 2
RUD: Project 3

I have been searching the internet and I have found a couple ideas so far.
They are:
1. Role-Based Access Control
2. Discretionary Access Control with Security Descriptor and Access Token.

Are there any others?
Any ideas?

--
Thanks,