This may well start a big war here, but are dynamic URLs really a big
problem anymore for todays modern search engine?  I have no evidence
either way, but it seems to me that they must have come up with some
kind of a workaround by now....

It is my understanding that the big search engines can follow dynamic links
that are links.

Thus things like should work, but there may be a limit on how many combinations
are considered.

But if this is done with forms and/or JavaScript to make more dynamic selection
controls, these will not be understood and followed by search engines.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.