From: William J Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 October 2000 14:26
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: A little off topic but I need help?

   your computer will revolt aganist you and microsoft and it will install
LINUX!

hehe no it will be fine you can even have it setup so you have 98 on 1 start
partition and 2000 on the 2nd partition
GO WITH THAT OPTION and you should be ok =)

"Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem."

Bill Wheatley
Director of Development
AEPS INC
Allaire ColdFusion Consulting Partner