What if you load your permission IDs into an array and reference the
values by index?  That way you don't have to worry about dynamic
variable names, you just look at permissionID[1], permissionID[2],
permissionID[3], etc.  Or, you could use a structure if you need to
reference them by a value (I think this might be your case).

You probably already use arrays and structures, but if not:
http://tinyurl.com/3w82w

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.