Let me make sure I understand.  You have a set of arguments passed in,
each containing a permission id as their value.  You need to set your
permissionID in the DB to the value of the passed in arguments using a
loop.  The problem is that you don't know what the argument names are
ahead of time, because they are dynamically created.  Am I on the right
track?  If so, I hope someone else on the list has some ideas, because
I'm stumped.  :\

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2