I'm trying to get started using ColdFusion and I'm having trouble
figuring out where to start. We're using CF as a ramp up to Java and I
would like to use Java Classes for the big project that I'm going to be
building as soon as I figure out what I'm doing. (I've got a simple
little time tracking application that I'm building to learn cf)

I'm/we're using CF standard edition, Eclipse and CVS (CVSNT is running
on the server) on Windows XP. (if any of that matters)

I've done a huge amount of google searching and I just can't figure out
the meshing of these technologies. (Maybe I need to add something to the
mix like ant?)

 From what I've read
(http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/server_archive/articles/leveraging_java_classes_cf.html),

Java classes need to be in the jdk folder, but it would really be a pain
to have to move files around every time I make a change. I want to have
all of the classes for my project in the same workspace (and preferably
project) as the rest of the code, but then how do I deploy all of this?

Then what do I do when I commit? How do I make this happen?

Are there tricks for quickly developing Java files (in a CF project) in
Eclipse?

I'm happy to go read if someone's got a good explanation, I'm just
looking for a push in the right direction.

Any help on any of these things would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Joelle