Well, I think we're talking apples and oranges.  This is what we tried
in DB2: in SQL Server we tried to use OpenQuery to send more than one
statement at once to DB2, and it just silently ignored the second
statement.  However, we /could/ do two separate OpenQuery statements in
the same SQL script.

This works:
Select * from openquery (db2prodss, '
Select * from ZPFCSAD.TVCHFACC
where voucher in (''0012'',''0014'')
')

Select * from openquery (db2prodss, '
Delete ZPFCSAD.TVCHFACC
')

This doesn't:
Select * from openquery (db2prodss, '
Select * from ZPFCSAD.TVCHFACC
where voucher in (''0012'',''0014'');
Delete ZPFCSAD.TVCHFACC;
')

I may have some syntax errors there, I just threw it in as a quick
example.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.