Registration is now open for my 4 day, Hands On CSS Class May 9 - 12, 2006
in Hartford, Ct. Currently there are only 7 seats open, so register soon to
be guaranteed a place.

The Hands on Cascading Style Sheets class is an intensive 4 day workshop
that is aimed at both the beginner and advanced CSS user. For beginners, the
class starts with the basics such as HTML and CSS values and works up to
positioning and table less layouts. Advanced CSS users, will find plenty to
interest them in the first few days as I take them through the proper use of
CSS selectors, quirks vs. standards mode and a through grounding in web
typography. From there, they learn about the box model, which leads them
into positioning and layouts.

Check out the syllabus at
http://www.shayna.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=training.syllabus_display&id=
1

If the above wraps, try  http://tinyurl.com/fsv3v

Sandra Clark
Blogging about ColdFusion, CSS. Accessibility and Fusebox at
http://www.shayna.com