Thanks everyone so far for the help

The link below seems to have gotten me part way there.

The Certificate was imported, ok (seemed to be any way).

I had a page running a CFHTTP test, was just doing a <CFDUMP> to the page of
#cfhttp#.

<CFHTTP url="Mysite" method="get"></cfhttp>
<CFDUMP var="#CFHTTP#">

Before the import the dump was empty,  now its coming back with filecontent,
headers etc.
So  CFHTTP now seems to be working.

But the schueduled tasks still are not.

On the server were CF is running, I can copy and paste the urls from the CF
admin into another IE window and run them.
So the Urls and pages themselves seem to be fine.

I must still be missing something for CF.

Rodney