> I don't think anyone mentioned an "off-the-shelf" data model.

That's what the OP was asking for, in fact. The original thread was called
"CF interacting with Teradata Server":

> There is an application that is built entirely in Coldfusion for doing ETL
(Extraction Transformation and Loading) of data from one database into
another.

> Now, in order to test this tool on a real time project, there is an
unrelated issue that is taking time. We need to design the database in
Teradata and then use this tool to map data from SQL Server tables into
Teradata tables.

> In order to create the database design, I have been asked to find out the
best Logical Data Models there are in the industry. The company is willing
to pay money to purchase those models. We are looking for retail LDM samples
in general and coupon business related in particular.

> I do  not know how to do the research and find the best commercial LDM out
there.

Nick