I assume there may be a way through the cfadmin API to set the sitewide 404
error. Dunno if all cf apps automatically have access to the cfadmin API or
not. Guess that'd be a big security hole if so, neh?

I guess I was meaning instead of deleting the old files, replace them with
simple meta re-directs pointing at the new locations.
:D