I used to have a dedicated server at...ValueWeb, I believe.  Dedicated
Linux server.  Installed a name server on it and hosted all the
domains I wanted.  Might want to take a look at what they offer.  Cost
me $60 a month, if memory serves.  Had it for a couple of years ago
and only let it go a few months ago due to lack of use.

I imagine their prices have gone up, but maybe not by much.

http://valueweb.com/