From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Rick Root's image.cfc errors

Andy Matthews wrote:
> Rick...
>
> I'm posting this for someone on the SitePoint forums. I suggested that
> someone use your image.cfc and this fellow replied with an error that's
he's
> experienced:
>
> [quote]
> "If you upload a jpg image with an invalid ICC profile it WILL crash
Jrun."
> [/quote]
>
> That thread can be found here:
> http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2653861

Actually he's referring to the image.cfc that's included in CFFM, which
is Jim Dew's work.

the imageCFC you are referring to is my revamped version of it that was
released separately and not yet integrated into any of my other apps.

I don't know what an invalid ICC profile is, to be quite honest, so I'm
not sure how to test or solve the problem, nor am I sure if the problem
still exists in the new imageCFC.

If Neil wants to contact me directly he's welcome to, I don't recall
seeing any messages from him...

Rick