From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 May 2006 18:50
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ASP.Net book for CF programmer

> I simply pointed out that most companies don't consider someone who
> buys one product, once, to be a loyal customer.

What's the criteria for being a loyal customer?  Buying something every time
they have something to sell whether it benefits me or not?

Every time, which has been once, that I needed a means to produce dynamic
websites and applications, I turned to Allaire > Macromedia > Adobe for that
solution.  I've never gone anywhere else.

If a customer hires me to design a website and then it's 10 years before
they want a re-design, but they come back to me for that re-design, I
consider that loyalty.  They don't have to get a re-design every year to be
considered a loyal customer.

Rick