From: Denny Valliant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 May 2006 20:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cf-talk is weird =)

On 5/6/06, Kevin Aebig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you want to carry on a conversation, do it elsewhere. The rules are
> in place for a reason and if you have a problem with those rules, than
> feel free to take it up with our hosts.

Maybe the name should be changed to CF-Tech instead, neh? Just so the wrong
impression isn't given?  :-)

Wouldn't hurt to have a link to the rules as a page footer maybe, or in the
headers (maybe it is, I can't seem to find the "show headers" button in
gmail. Oh, there it is, under "more options">"show original").  I know you
can get to them via the subscribe link.  Eh, I don't have enough initiative
to ask the host, but if stuff bugs one, maybe one should.

To be a kind of traffic cop, I'm waving my flashlight towards CF-Community.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.  :-) -in jest, :den