Quoting Mark Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mark...

That method works great if you have all text fields, or dropdowns, or textareas.
But what if you have a raxio button or a checkbox? How do you indicate if a
field is required? How do you perform validation on fields of a certain type?

I'm writing something that is a point and shoot. Type out some lines of XML
following the supplied pattern and it will build the form for you AND process
it as well.

andy