From: Rey Bango [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 May 2006 19:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Big SQL security hole at Crystaltech?

Sorry Snake but this isn't correct. Seeing the DB names in EM is one thing.
Being able to get down to the object level (tables, stored procs, or views)
is not the norm. I just signed into my shared CFDynamics DB server and can
see a boatload of other DBs but I can't see any of their tables or
additional objects. If CFD can do it, then I don't see why CT can't.

Rey...
http://www.reybango.com