From: Snake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 May 2006 8:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Big SQL security hole at Crystaltech?

It is nothing to do with guest user, databases do not have this by default,
as stated, this is the known default behaviour of SQL server and EM and
Microsoft released a stored proc to update themaster table to stop users
seeing others users DB's. You can easily test this yourself, by creating a
new DB with a new user, then open EM and conenct to the server as that user.
Unless oyu have made efforts to modify your SQL server as mentioned, u will
see all databases.

Snake