From: Eric J. Hoffman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 May 2006 18:22
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: fusetalk

Had to laugh when I read that.

They are ridiculously overpriced, support is terrible as they will ignore
you for months.

Run fast from this ego-trip product.  We dumped it last year with
prejudice after watching it misbehave far too many times.   We are much
happier with our new forums from CFM Powered.

Eric J. Hoffman
Managing Partner
2081 Industrial Blvd
StillwaterMN55082
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.ejhassociates.com
tel: 651.717.4105
fax: 651.717.4115
mob: 651.245.2717

[EMAIL PROTECTED] If you are not cf-talk@houseoffusion.com you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. Eric J. Hoffman therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.