So I'm basically trying to find a way to have the disclaimer page extract the
complete URL from the referring page (which is the page the content editor
makes).

Do you have this disclaimer page?  Or are you asking how to substitute a
disclaimer page when a user clicks on a link in content made by your CMS?

I understood from your first post, that you had the disclaimer page working,
but that when users clicked on the link in it, the did not get to some pages
properly if the relocation link had url parameters.  Is this correct?  Do you
have a page that makes these links for you?

http://someurlhere.com/disclaimer.cfm?destination=http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=healthNews&storyID=12037965&src=eDialog/GetContent

Or are you asking for help on how to create these kinds of links in the first
place.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.