Seth...

Here's my AS code. You can see the working form here:
http://www.riojunction.com

Password is testing.

submit_btn.onRelease = function(state) {
        if ((name == "" or name == undefined) or (title == "" or title ==
undefined)) {
                _root.error._visible = 1;
                stop();
        } else {
                loadVariablesNum("form.cfm", 0, "POST");
                gotoAndStop(2);
        }
};

I'm posting the variables to form.cfm which just contains a cfmail tag. I'm
not checking for guest or attend (both radio buttons which have a default
value of Yes). All of the text fields work properly, but when I try output
the value of either of the radio button groups I get the text "[object
Object]". All I need to know is how to access the radio button group
variable from within Flash.

When setting up my form I simply grabbed the default radio button component,
gave it a groupName of “attend” and a label of “Yes”. It’s just hard to test
the form because I can’t see the output.

Any ideas? I’d be happy to send over the FLA if you need that.

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737