Kevin,

Some of us remember that Flash content can be a heavy download with a
large application and prefer to keep things quick and clean (kinda the
idea with the web in the first place). I'm not saying that Flash and
Flex don't have their place. Both are exciting, rich technologies with
tons of potential, and Flash Player 9 is supposed to be the fastest
ever, but I also try to remember that not all the world lives on a
broadband connection either.

Cutter
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com