Model-Glue and Reactor can both be run without a mapping just fine. It is
really a simple fix...all you need to do is put the core files in the site
root so that /model-glue and /reactor point to the correct place....that's
it. Now if you are developing locally on XP Pro, you will need something
like iis admin (http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/IIsAdminNet.asp) to allow
you to create and switch your default sites on your development machine. I
am hoping we can finally put this mapping issue to rest, because it seems to
come up very frequently.

- Brian Rinaldi
blog - http://www.remotesynthesis.com/blog
CF Open Source List - http://www.remotesynthesis.com/cfopensourcelist