From: "Scott Stroz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 3:57 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: model-glue on shared servers

Dave,

Brian is correct, MG and Reactor will both run if the Reactor and ModelGlue
directories are in the web root of your application.

If your web root is C:\\Inetpub\wwwroot, then you would place teh ModelGlue
and Reactor dircetories in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot so you have
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ModelGlue and C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Reactor respectively.