> Since it appears many here use Google Analytics, I have a
> question.  Does anyone use it over an SSL connection (during
> the checkout process of a cart, for example)?  I can't figure
> out how to use it without throwing browser security warnings
> (domain name does not match, etc.).  Any way around this?

Unfortunately, the SSL portion of Google Analytics is slightly broken. They
have SSL set up so that you can fetch their files, but their certificate
doesn't match the URL used to fetch the files.

If I recall correctly, you can work around this by downloading their .js
file periodically and referencing it locally instead. I don't think it
changes that often.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/