The verity core is different in what was shipped in 7 from the version
shipped in 6.

Verity version in 6.1 was about 4 I tyhink, and in MX7 the verity
version is also 7. This means any collections created by your mx6.1
box wont work on 7 and will need to be recreated in the new verity
format.

Hope that helps.