On 6/2/06, Steve Brownlee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here, here.  Doing multiple line regex patterns is a nightmare
> sometimes.

Well isn't it handy that there are a few really nice regular expression
editor plugins for eclipse as well? ;-)

I think one of the most fundamental and freaking awesome featues of eclipse
is it's OPEN SOURCE.

If you'd like it to do X, you can go and and make it do X.  If you prefer Y,
go for it, do Y.

Frankly that alone should kick any "but it doesn't do X" arguments in the
buttocks.

Course, who really wants to learn java, or contribute to communities or
whatnot. :P~

As for the project structure, Ben, you may think about a versioning system,
and see how you're structure
would fit there, to get more of an overview of how to do it in eclipse.   If
you're using SVN, externals might
be of interest, if you really like the "many projects in one project" idea.

Really another nifty thing about eclipse and projects and that whole
mindset, is that it's more geared to standards and such, vs. the "edit
wherever I want, do what I want, etc."

Take it from me, if you challenge yourself and your "clients", no project
will be a tiny project.  And organization
is pretty swell, when things get "big".

Basically just cfeclipse+1, I guess, but MAN, eclipse is freaking nifty.
Blows anything closed source outta the water (potentially ;)
:denstar