same connections I view everything else on, not like i use a special one for cf
framework sites only ;)~

~Dave the disruptor~

From: "Nathan Strutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:40 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: Fusebox 4 Slow?

Dave,

Chack your network connections. Switch providers if it helps. Sounds to me
like every site you visit is "slow."

I know, I know, and i'm just kidding, but really, you've never seen a speedy
enough CF framework-driven or asp.net site?

I've built and visited a number of each, most all quite fast (when on good
or local hardware). Therefore, check your connection. Maybe your ISP is
sending your signal through 14.4k modems. :D

-nathan