>I'm going to build my own car

cant help stick my nose in here and say thats a real bad analogy....
everyday people change bits on fords to make them go faster, theres an
industry built around it!

Also:
There is no app in the world that cant be refined

Also:
I much prefer to work on something I can google, like FB.
I cant google for "how does gregs code  work" (though this far down the
line im not sure if you were pro or anti... )