Yeah, I've had some growing pains myself, but I've found enough that I
really like about Eclipse that it's been my only IDE for several
months now.  The stuff HS+ had that I liked wasn't that critical to my
daily workflow, I've found.  I set up snippets for a lot of my tags so
the indenting is maintained.