From: Mark Drew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFEclipse tabbing

Ben,

If this is a real issue, show stopper etc, head over to
cfeclipse.tigris.org, register and add this as an issue in the issue tracker
(if it isnt there) We are working our way through the bugs.

One thing that I have to say is that saying "I have hit a road block that is
fairly significant in terms of productivity" is a bit of an exaggeration
surely?

Since we have limited resource would you like me to stop working on current
features to fix this?

Personally I have maybe lived with this issue for 2 years without really
being bothered by it... but if it is "road block" for you I shall see what I
can do.

MD