Just as a reminder to CF-Talk readers, there is a Regular Expressions list on
House of Fusion where you can ask some of the coding questions that will come
up in this contest.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/regex

In addition, I was the technical editor on a GREAT introductory book on Regular
Expressions by our own Ben Forta:
Sams Teach Yourself Regular Expressions in 10 Minutes
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672325667/houseoffusion

Good luck with the contest

Michael Dinowitz
President: House of Fusion