I am guessing permissions. Here is the kicker. Can browse to that file and have
it come up in a text editor no problem, but I get this permissions error with
cold fusion. I have tried every which way but sunday to try to get this right
and still it gives me this error. I am about to rip my hair out...

Windows 2003 LOCKS DOWN EVERYTHING.  We have run into this problem several
times.  I can't give you a concrete solution, but a way to test that Win2003 is
the problem, turn off the firewall, or open it up completely, then try your
test.  I'm guessing it will work then.  Then of course the trick is to find
what exception you need to make so that you can have the firewall running and
your process still work.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.