From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 2:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Which version of CF should I download?

The version of IIS that comes with Windows XP is not the same as IIS on
Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003.

Especially since the XP version only allows one website at a time.  This can
be very annoying if one works with more then one production website.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.