From: "Russ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 5:11 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: RE: Which version of CF should I download?

Well I think everyone can agree that Dell makes great computers... the
standard installs that those computers come with? Not so great for power
users.

I haven't really bought stuff from other vendors (mostly because dell has
the best deals), but I would imagine they're all the same. They all want to
give you their nice "features" preinstalled, which might be fine for the
average joe, but annoys the hell out of more experienced users.

Russ