Honestly, the RSS 2.0 specs are really pretty easy to follow.  Those,
plus an example feed or two will probably tell you everything you need
to know.  You might also want to look at Pete Freitag's blog about
styling your feed (just in case someone visits it directly):

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss
http://www.petefreitag.com/item/208.cfm