From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 2:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Sticking with CF...

Ya know mike, Its not my fault you had to go get all upset cause rick and I
were kidding around, Im not fighting their fight but obviously u cant think
for yourself since your life depends on what others do or use. So most of
the web users use ie so should we all pee ourselfs and go back to using ie
cause everyones using it, it must be the greatest thing ever, damn we must
be missing out!!!! screw ff!!! damn who wants a better faster more secure
offering... If windows users can put forth their opinions and so forth for
windows then so can i and the mac or linux users as well, hell I gotta
listen to your bad deal hosting ramblings all the time.

You know u go off and have a hissy fit over rick and I kidding around and ya
know what? I get sick of you always jumping up and pushing your hosting, let
your client on here do that because you are doing just the same as what you
are bitching about.

I think the proper term you shoulda "tried" to use is:

"no one cares about mac users or mike hosting services..."

~Dave - formerly known as "the disruptor"~