On 7/7/06, Ian Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Both, I have tried just the plain paste from word with all the extra style
> and class attributes, and after using the Tiny MCE controls to clean these
> up into plain paragraph tags.  Either way, they are all stripped out the
> first time the form is submitted.
>
> You can see the action happen when the submit button is clicked.  The text
> in the Tiny MCE text area loses all its paragraphs then the form is
> submitted.

I don't see how that can be TinyMCE.  If it's the HTML being invalid, or
just wonky, it should exhibit the same behavior whether it's the first save
or the second.

You're pasting the exact same code in after you submit it the first time,
and it works the second time?

Have you tried running the code through a validation thingy to see if it's
really valid, prior to pasting into TinyMCE?  Maybe it's some crazy style
attribute or some such that gets stripped the first time (along with the
Ps)? Depends on if it's the exact same markup you paste in after the first
submission, of if you manually re-insert the P tags.

:d