From: Matt Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 July 2006 19:13
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Hosting Options and Virtual Private Server

So I have about 3-4 websites I am looking for a hosting solution for. And
the clients are mostly non-profit, so cheaper is gooder. I'm looking for
advice as to whether it would be better to just get a separate account for
each site, or do something like a Virtual Private Server. I'm not familiar
with Linux or Apache, but wouldn't mind learning if this is a good way to
go.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

--
Matt Williams