From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 1:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MySpace - How they do it: Staff, Software & Servers

> Yeah, but why do you have to use Bluedragon.NET? If you
> already purchased CF, then what is the point of then buying
> Bluedragon.NET? From your description it sounds like it would
> be a seperate app that wouldn't be tied into the other apps,
> so there wouldn't be a need to integrate into .NET.

First of all, this is just a hypothetical, not my own experience.  But
in the hypothetical, the company does have CF already, but this manager
is hell-bent on moving to .Net.  There is no logic here, I agree with
you that it doesn't make sense to move/integrate to .Net.  I'm just
saying that if you have a choice of staying with CF /because/ you can
tell the manager that it will run on .Net, BlueDragon could save your CF
app's life.

confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.