If your using cf mx + u may have caching on, turn it off n restart the
server should fix it I guess

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Montgomery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 July 2006 07:34
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Studio Edits Not Being Saved?

Howard Owens said the following on 7/12/2006 7:41 AM:
> Are you doing local saves, or remote (FTP) saves?

Local saves only on my dev box.

> I've found that Studio will stop saving sometimes on FTP edits. It
> takes a restart to get it saving again.
>
> Usually, this happens if I use any kind of search and replace over
> FTP.
>
> I've never had the problem on a local file.

I've never used Studio for FTP edits, always used an external FTP program to
upload my edited files to the remote server.

Been using CF Studio for years and this is the first time I have experienced
a problem like this. I may try a reinstall tomorrow (just the basic version
5) and see if that works. If it does, I'll install the version 7 updater
files and see what happens.

Thanks.

--
Chris Montgomery