We're using HMS for 5 dedicated servers with a loadbalancer.  Although we've
had a few small problems with them, and we've had a combined downtime of
about 2 hours over the past couple of months (they had some router issues at
our datacenter), they have some very capable guys, and in general we're
pretty happy.  Although the people on the front lines are sometimes less
then capable, they can handle most issues, sometimes it's getting in touch
with the senior guys that's a bit of a pain.

Also highly recommend rackspace, although I don't think they specialize in
CF (for that matter I don't' remember getting any CF specific help from HMS
either.).  Rackspace is great, especially their support people, although
recently they've been hiring a lot of junior people as well, but even if
they can't figure out your problem right away, they can just go ask someone
more senior and usually figure out the problem with you on the phone.
Rackspace will cost a lot more though.... but if you need the support, and
can afford it, then get it.

Russ