B V wrote:
> Regarding this, one quick questions:
> I was looking on adobe.com about CF product sys requirements and it said
> that the linux OSes were RH Ent and SUSE Linux. Does that mean that he can't
> install on Ubuntu and I can't install on FEDORA CORE?

I have it running on CentOS 4.  OF course, CentOS 4 is essentially an
exact copy of Redhat Enterprise Linux.

No, what that means is you get no support whatsoever from Adobe if you
install it and manage to get it running on an unsupported operating
system.  Adobe can't be expected to support all flavors of Linux, so if
you really want to run something in production, you go with a supported
platform.  If you don't need support, and you can get it running, go for
whatever you want.

Fedora should actually work quite nicely, not sure about the other.

Rick