From: Casey Dougall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: shopping cart integration

paypal sends the data back in the URL if the order is completed. You can set
the "return" url and include some product specific information along with
the transaction ID but I don't think this is a bulletproof operation. you
still rely on url scope variables to complete an order which is kinda
choppy. at least you can verify this later by logging into paypal to check
the products in the shopping cart.

 Paypal is very easy to integrate though. you can even send multiple
products to the cart at the same time so they only have to leave your
website once to perform checkout.

Casey