Cool--you guys are good! Then it should only take you another day to implement
abstract CFCs and CFC interfaces (both fully supported--not open source
projects--in BD 7.0). And adding support for the "null" keyword and IsNull
function (more BD 7.0 features) could probably be done before lunch; after
lunch you can add the onClientStart and onMissingTemplate handlers to
Application.cfc (yet more BD 7.0 enhancements). Maybe someone else could hack
out the CFIMAGE and CFIMAP tags (currently in BD 6.2.1) over the weekend? Since
you only have to worry about implementing in Java (and not both Java and .NET,
like BD), it shouldn't be too hard.

Cheers,

Vince