I just posted up my asyncHTTP caller (asyncronous GET and POST requests).

http://www.compoundtheory.com/?action=asynchttp.index

I've yet to do a blog post on it, but it's very straight forward.

Drop the lib in your webroot (or mapping), create a new asyncHTTP CFC,
and then run the get() or post() methods on it.

If you have any feedback let me know.

Mark